In order to have peace, we must first know what peace is. So many people already have peace but they don’t realize it because they are confused by society’s standards of peace’s definition. Then some think they have peace but they really do not because they have allowed negative energy to take hold of their spirit which cause them to drama filled people. Some want peace but don’t know what it is to them. In order to have peace, we must first know what peace is. Peace is whatever you decide that peace is for you. Each and every one of us are on our individual Journey to Peace. Along our journey, we will endure lots of trials and tribulations through both ugly and beautiful moments in an effort to get to our peace. Don’t worry, it is all just life experience. We will not die from feeling, we will feel even more alive and awakened. These experiences will be the best hurt you have ever felt because just in the other side is the greatest pleasure you’ve ever felt. Think of something feeling good long term and not just for a short while. When you have peace, things feel good forever unless they were never meant for you. Once you embark on your Journey to Peace, your life will never be the same.
How to have Peace through the path of forgiveness, pain, healing, patience, love, and understanding:
1. Free yourself by forgiving everyone that ever hurt you and forgive yourself for allowing them to.
2. Learn to let go of things that were never meant for you.
3. Live in your personal truth and not for anyone else. Be true to yourself. Value the original and unique you that you are.
4. Take care of your mind, body, heart, and soul to the best of your ability. Do not subject your spirit to abuse. It creates a ripple effect and damages multi areas of your life.
5. Feel the pain first then enjoy the pleasure. You will not trick the universe. You must go through the path to get to the other side.
6. Heal accordingly to however long it takes you to heal. Acknowledge and accept the need to heal. Began ongoing healing process. Do not rush healing, it will backfire.
7. Choose love over everything else
8. Be aware of your own triggers and you’ll have more control of your life.
9. Become slow to anger & have patience.
10. Communicate for understanding not for responding. Listen, understand, and actively respond.
Welcome to the Journey to Peace!