Often times we sit back and not know how to just relax. We let our atmospheres take hold of us and soak up all our energy. The negative atmosphere soaks up all the good energy. You can still be good energy in a negative atmosphere if you choose to be. You are in control. Never let others affect you. That’s the same as a beautiful rose choosing not to bloom because it is surrounded by weeds that constantly put it down and try to overshadow it. Little do they know. That flower about to grow into a rose bush. Imagine if the flower had decided not to bloom because it was letting the negative weeds soak up all its good energy. Energy is neither created nor destroyed, it is transferred.
How to be unbothered
1. Try not to let the thoughts of other people affect your actions.
2. What they think or say has nothing to do with you.
3. Don’t take it personal when it’s for everyone in general. You are not general population, you are a unicorn.
4. Look the other way
5. It’s your business, conduct it however you want to because it has nothing to do with them and what they want you to do.
6. Just be you
7. Enjoy life
8. Live in the present moment
9. Take care of yourself spiritually, mentally, emotionally, intellectually, & sexually
10. Do it all over again.